|When looking for that perfect vacation...
It is nice to have it all in one place.
Look through our travel links to find your ideal
vacation or cruise package. Feel free to discover the
perfect All-Inclusive Resort like Club Med or leaf
through countless hotels and accommodations from
partners like Cosmos, Disney, Globus, Go-Go
Worldwide, or our cruise line partners.
Families, couples, singles, seniors, or groups choose
your perfect trip, add air, maybe a tour and you are
one step closer to your next memorable vacation.
Whether it is a quick get-away or that special
honeymoon you've always dreamed of, remember
you're never really alone. We are always happy to
answer any questions. We want to be your personal
assistant in travel.
|Club Med - Where Happiness Means The World
With dozens of villages around
the world. All-inclusive from
beginning to end. World-class
locations, service, food, and
amenities. Could Club Med
be the perfect vacation?
Discover for yourself when you
share the world with us.
Learn more here.
|Come Visit America's Caribbean The United States
View a USVI travel guide. Find out about
specials at St Thomas, St John, St Croix.
Check hotels, contact a travel advisor,
plan your American Caribbean Vacation,
and add tours and extras
Learn more here
|Travel Safely When You Go
1. Avoid clothing and behavior which may identify
you as an American.
2. Keep an eye out for abandoned packages or
3. Avoid possible terrorist targets where
Westerners are known to congregate.
4. If you travel to areas where there is a history of
terrorist attacks or kidnapping:
itinerary with strangers.
6. Be cautious about leaving personal belongings in
your hotel room. Consider storing important
documents and valuables in a hotel safe.
7. Watch for people following you or observing your
comings and goings.
8. Make a mental note of safe places, like police
stations, hotels and hospitals.
9. Let someone know your travel plans. Keep them
informed if you change plans.
10. Don't take a cab that is not clearly identified as
a taxi. Compare the face of the driver with the one
posted on his or her license.
11. If possible, travel with others.
12. Be sure of the identity of visitors before
opening your hotel room door.
13. Don't meet strangers in remote locations.
14. Refuse unexpected packages.
15. Drive with car windows closed in crowded areas.
For More Check-out the US State Department
|Copyright 2010 by All-Ways Tour & Travel Rochester, New York 14623 email to admin at allwaystt dot com
|All-Ways Tour & Travel
"Your personal assistant in travel"